Aimersoft DRM Media Converter best left alone

• Quality

b_parky's review of Aimersoft DRM Media Converter

“Aimersoft DRM Media Converter best left alone”

Written on: 10/09/2013 by b_parky (1 review written)

I purchased Aimersoft's DRM Media Converter so I could play tunes I had purchased from iTunes on my other devices. Reviews I read looked good so I made the purchase. The download and install were straight forward and all seemed to work well. However, when I went to play the tracks back all I got was silence. I contacted Aimersoft Support and they were quite helpful, but in the end they could not make it work. So...I asked for my money back. They explained that they never liked to lose a customer So they would upgrade me to the Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate at no additional charge. I downloaded that and after running a test on a couple of tunes it seemed to work fine. They sent me an unlocking code and all seemed fine, I even sent them a great review for their excellent service.
Only one problem. After converting about 500 songs I realized that they were all cropped at 2 minutes, like it was still in test mode. Once again I contacted Aimersoft and after several attempts to fix it and even installing it on a brand new clean machine we could not get it to work. So once again I asked for my money back. This time I was told that it was over 30 days and I had after all written them a nice review so they would not be able to refund my money.
Bottom line is I could not get either of their products to work, either on an older Windows 7 Ultimate machine or a new Windows 8 Pro machine. If you insist on buying Aimersoft, test everything thoroughly within your 30 days, because even if you have a ticket registered you will not get you money back when the product fails.

• Quality