It's a perfect amp for whatever tone you're shooting for

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Blair1968's review of Behringer Blue Devil GX-112

“It's a perfect amp for whatever tone you're shooting for”

Written on: 10/10/2019 by Blair1968 (1 review written)

I bought one new in 2007. I already owned a Fender deluxe & was totally happy with it. A bandmate bought a Behringer acoustic amp for hundreds less than my Roland 100w acoustic amp & it sounded excellent. I needed a back up electric amp & bought a Vox 60w amp. I returned it the next day. Didn't stack up with the fender at all. Played around with amps less than $400. I played around with the Blue Devil for at least an hour. Long story short, I gigged with the Blue Devil more than the fender. Gotta learn how to store the presets (only used a few), The hell channel sucks bot so what. I use quality pedals for overdrive/distortion. I sold it and the Fender deluxe a few years later & bought a Marshall. I retired from performing in 2014. Sold the Marshall to a friend.
A friend I played with for 15 years called me & his drummed & a great bass player want to do covers & asked me to join in. So all I needed were some pedals & an electric guitar amp. Found a Blue Devil on craigslist that some guy bought & never learned to play the guitar so it sat there. never used. looks like it was made yesterday. $90. I'm so flipping pleaseed with this amp. I'm looking for another for a backup.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard