It was terrible

MOLAUDER's review of Membury Services, between J14 and J15, M4

“It was terrible”

Written on: 03/03/2012 by MOLAUDER (1 review written)

I am outraged at how bad this service station was, I turned up at 9:39pm and brought the WORST ever doughnut and the top it off It cost me £1.65, absolutely disgusted! their KFC wasnt even open.. I had to resort to eat a old burger bun I found on the floor outside the services. Burger was open.. but it was infested with pests (rats) soo I had to be turned away! I WAS STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 03/03/12

Date of visit?

Johnwataboy's Response to MOLAUDER's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

You have obviously placed this review here to draw a few witty remarks to yourself, in my opinion. I can not believe that in this day and age, you stooped so low as to pick up from the floor outside the services, an old burger bun which had been infested by pests/rats. How you resorted to doing that...STARVING OR NOT, I fail to understand....or even believe. Being on the motorway, you had obviously arrived there by car or some form of transport. Surely you could have pushed on until you could leave the motorway at the next junction and found a café, or even a pub for a light snack.

Your on a motorway for goodness sake NOT the SAHARA DESERT