Can no longer be relied on

Car and Classic UK www.carandclassic.co.uk
1.9

60yearsexperience's review of Car and Classic UK www.carandclassic.co.uk

“Can no longer be relied on”

written by 60yearsexperience on 01/08/2023

I've used them since they started as I still hobby restored Brit classics on retirement and never had any probs until recently. I never used their auction as I don't like way they operate it's too expensive to set up. I put in my own fully restored Moggy Convertible last year and last week I had to renew it.Then they showed that now they are run by arrogant clueless youngsters. They listed it with VAT which isn't applicable as private + as a project and that explained why I've had no enquiries for at least two months.Who would pay £9.5K plus Vat for a Moggie Convertible?
Trying to correspond with them over this was painful and it was obvious the person was getting ratty. Then it was taken off completely and they would not talk about this. So beware as they are no longer a professional business. Seems to be since they were sold to a company called Cazana who when I sent their CEO a letter about all this, they sent it back as not known?? As they are handling large sums of money on their auctions and are deliberately hiding who they are and where they are..no phone number and no address is seen on their website. No names of who is in charge. ALL THE HALLMARKS OF A BUSINESS UP TO NO GOOD. BEWARE I HAD TO LOOK THEM UP ON COMPANIES HOUSE
RECORDS.