Please Just Read this

• Range of ads

202Kirby's review of Automotive.com Classifieds

“Please Just Read this ”

Written on: 08/03/2022 by 202Kirby (1 review written)

It’s disappointing. I love Mercury Marauders and was going to buy one for 10k, I inquired and the man said he was deployed in Kuwait and said that the car would be shipped to me, yada yada. Anyhow after reading reviews on this website I did a reverse image search and found the vehicle for 20k on a whole other website. Needless to say, take your chances but there’s a chance your car will never come.

Rmena56's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2022

Hello I have been through the same thing same hoopla but after reach the company that was going to be handling the money once I found out that they were non existent so I reported them. Very seldom do you come across legitimate transaction any time that you come across a deal that's to hard to believe it is usually a bad deal.