Super slick & friendly service.

• Road Handling

• Durability

• Road Noise

ensonricky's review of Londonmpr - www.londonmpr.co.uk

“Super slick & friendly service. ”

Written on: 25/03/2018 by ensonricky (1 review written)

Checked them out online first and all the reviews appeared positive. I was looking to replace the tyres on my KLX250 prior to this years mot. Was looking for an appointment in about a week but was immediately offered an appointment the next day, Sunday! This despite my request being non-urgent. Communication during all phases of the appointment process was exemplary. With prior notification MPR were early for the appointment and immediately got to work on my bike. Despite my bike not having a sidestand the changing of my tyres was completed in about 75 minutes. The work issues during the installation of the tyres I had purchased was explained on completion and I was advised of the tyre pressures used and the running in procedure. With consent I undertook a brief test ride and was very pleased with the work done. I was offered payment methods by cash or card and duly provided with a receipt. I was asked if I minded a picture of my bike being taken for their website a request I was only too pleased to agree to. Communication throughout the transaction was polite and friendly. Would not hesitate for a second to use again.

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon