they sell product don't have, hard time getting a refund!

Demon Tweeks - www.demon-tweeks.co.uk
1.6
  • Site layout

• Quality of Information

AlexKu's review of Demon Tweeks - www.demon-tweeks.co.uk

“they sell product don't have, hard time getting a refund!”

written by AlexKu on 05/08/2016

July 4th i purchased over one thousand euros worth of rally related stuff from D.T. including two OMP seats. website said: "available for dispatch"
two weeks passed but i didn't get any order status update from D.T. after my second email they got back to me saying: we don't have OMP in stock, You have to wait for 28 more days for the seat to arrive from the manufacturer.
that was totally unacceptable because i'm building rally car and the build would't be finished before the next event.
so i requested my money back but instead of refund D.T started asking if they can substitute those seats. after some search i asked to send some other seats slightly expensive saying paying any extras is out of option. DT agreed to ship those seats but again a few days passed and i got another email saying shipping those seats will cost more and requested me to pay more for shipping because seats are heavier and bigger!
What?
original seats and other ones were pretty much the same weight and dimensions and i take it as DT just wanted to re-reimburse themselves for a few bucks lost!
at this point i firmly demanded a refund and case was escalated to PayPal claim.
so i got my money back in the end but i lost a few dollars due to the exchange rate!
now a month later my car is still not finished and it won't be and i'm gonna miss the next rally!
I will never ever deal with them again!
PS yesterday at the rally meeting i shared my experience and it turned out there was some other person who had similar experience with DT!

• Site layout