Very bad insurance company

• Customer service

agescuovidiu's review of Principal Insurance - www.principalinsurance.co.uk

“Very bad insurance company”

Written on: 02/04/2020 by agescuovidiu (1 review written)

!!! BE AWARE !!!
DO NOT WORK WITH THIS INSURANCE BROKER, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU STREANDED
I made an insurance to this insurer, I paid the first month (February 2020) ₤ 350 ( First mounth + deposit ), the second month on March 9th they charged my card with ₤ 267.14, and the next day on March 10th they canceled my insurance without for any prior notices. I only found out when my employeeur asked me why my van is not insured a few days after
I called them to see what the problem is and why is it canceled and they started asking me for more documents prior to the ones I sent them at first when I made my insurance. I sent them the asked for documents in the hope that they will reinstate my policy, after almost a week of going back and forth with their support team which I had to explain everytime why I was calling and to tell them that I sent the documents and then they will go search for the email. And allways telling me that they need also a picture of this and that. And all of this to tell me that they have a new offer for me that is more that the first contract was closed for that is 352£/mo wich is miles apart from 267.14£
WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE INSURANCE FOR WHICH I ALREADY PAYED?
I asked to give me the second payment back because i did not benefits from it, they told me that I lost that last payment those money and there is nothing to they can do. Making me the above stated offer that is high in comparison with the first!
It is a company that deserves -10 stars for the review.
I am now looking to pursuit legal action.

Have you made a claim?