Claim handler saves the day

• Customer service

blackbird888's review of MCE Car & Motorcycle Insurance www.mceinsurance.com

“Claim handler saves the day”

Written on: 06/08/2018 by blackbird888 (1 review written)

I had to make a claim on my motorcycle insurance following an accident a month or so ago. I've never had to make a claim before and was not feeling great due to the fact that my bike was totalled and I was a little bruised. Everything was moving along and then things became frustrating once my bike had been deemed to be a total loss.I was keen to get back on the road and needed the situation resolved so that I could move forward and get a new bike etc. I was calling constantly and getting nowhere, at one point I felt I was being laughed at by a lady in customer service, then all of a sudden my claim handler switched. Thank goodness for this, it was a breath of fresh air and he was swiftly on the case getting things moving again. He made every effort to help and was really understanding and professional, a credit to the company. I can't thank him enough and he has restored my faith so much so that I have since insured my new bike with MCE again. They say a company is only as good as those who represent it, there couldn't be a better example of this here. Thank you, I'm a happy biker again.

Have you made a claim?