Hastings cancelled my insurance without warnings!

• Customer service

Sam_701's review of Hastings Direct Motorcycle Insurance www.hastingsdirect.com

“Hastings cancelled my insurance without warnings!”

Written on: 25/05/2021 by Sam_701 (1 review written)

Hastings have cancelled my car policy without any warnings, no email or a letter. Received email on 14th May stating your policy is cancelled. When asked they said because my car was write off and I should insure another car within 30 days, but I didn't know of this 30 days and Hastings didn't contact me by any mean to warn me. I spoke with Blessing on 15th May she escalated to her manager whose response to me is go check Terms and Condition, so basically Hastings are not doing their job to send me email to warn me that my policy will terminate after 30 days rather a MANAGER is telling me go read terms and conditions! IF THEIR MANAGER RESPONSE IS LIKE THAT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM NORMAL EMPLOYEES!! I WORK IN CORPORATE BANK AND MY ADVISE TO HASTINGS BE PROFESSIONAL AND LEAD BY EXAMPLE.
Spoke with someone on 21st May and she's blaming the postman she said we issued you a letter on 04th May, a letter that I have never received. I said to her guess what I received every letter from Hastings but not this because they never sent me a warning letter.
Complete unprofessional-ism they cover themselves they didn't do their job and now blaming the postman, and rude response from a manager! I will just say they have no integrity. I will keep fighting for my rights

Have you made a claim?