useless

Click here if this is your business
★☆☆☆☆
1 / 5
From 2 reviews
0% of users recommend this
Click here if this is your business
  • Customer service

  • Value For Money

mjd360's review of Direct Line Motorcycle Insurance

★☆☆☆☆

“useless”

Written on: 01/10/2013 by mjd360 (3 reviews written)

When I found this category and saw that it had a 15% recommendation it was clear that the other 85% of customers had suffered rubbish service just as I had. I spoke to 3 different people on 3 occasions and none of them could confirm that the other existed. They wanted to charge me for a short fall in car insurance premiums from 4 years previously and threatened me that they would cancel my policy which would make it almost impossible to get car insurance in the future. In my opinion I would never deal with this outfit. How can they charge for a policy that was in force and expired 4 years ago. use Esure or Admiral. Huge difference in price and customer service.

  • No

    Have you made a claim?

  • Customer service

  • Value For Money

If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, please consider upgrading to Official Business Response for higher impact replies.
Report this review
Was this review helpful? 0 0