Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk Review

Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk
2.9
  • Customer service

JimMorley's review of Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk

“Took out an insurance policy via moneysupermarket, all...”

written by JimMorley on 02/10/2023

Took out an insurance policy via moneysupermarket, all seemed fine then they call up a day later to “validate” my policy. They ask a bunch of questions that were already answered via the price comparison website. They make up some changes and try to charge me an extra £90 for completely meaningless details that weren’t a change from what I put into money supermarket. The phone line then gets cut off as I was on a ferry, and I forget about it without paying the extra £90. A week later they cancel my policy, charging me the £65 cancellation fee. When I said that there shouldn’t have been any changes to my policy, they say that “not all details come through from the price comparison website” - if that’s the case then that’s not my fault and they shouldn’t be selling the policy without getting the information first! Tried to get the admin fee reversed but obviously they weren’t going to do that. Avoid this sham company.

Have you made a claim?