Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk Review

• Customer service

162O'Grady's review of Bikesure Motorcycle Insurance www.bikesure.co.uk

“If I could give a zero, I would Step-father is 75,...”

Written on: 20/02/2021 by 162O'Grady (1 review written)

If I could give a zero, I would

Step-father is 75, can't do the internet but his renewal with another company was massive, so I looked around for a cheaper quote.

To cut a long story short, he ended up cancelling the policy after Bikesure bombarded him with emails asking for document after document to be uploaded to his "Online Account". He explained he wasn't able to do that, (we live quite a way from them so we weren't able to help).

The staff were obnoxious, unhelpful and rude when he called them to explain and only told him he could've posted copies to them AFTER he'd cancelled the policy because he was becoming increasingly upset by the emails and phonecalls.

The policy wasn't due to start until March 1st and they've charged him £60 for administration fees.

There are 8 motobikes in total in our family and none of us will use bikesure now or in the future, neither will we recommend them to anyone in the the grouos that we're all part of. I suggest if you're not a computer whiz to steer well clear!

Shocking service.