Caberg V2R Crash Helmet

• Comfort

• Protection

• Quality

Dungbug's review of Caberg V2R

“Caberg V2R Crash Helmet”

Written on: 08/07/2011 by Dungbug (6 reviews written)

Having been away from 2 wheeled transport for a few years I decided to get back into it and needed a helmet before taking to the road once more. I had previously owned Airoh & Nitro lids but decided to buy a better lid this time (something that would offer better protection if I ever needed it to). After looking around I decided the lid to go for was the Caberg V2R, mine is matt black. This lid is exceptoinally good value for money in my opinion, it features a chin strap that can be 'clicked' further to make it tighter which is great if you decide not to wear that balaclava or snood one day, you won't have to mess about adjusting the straps. It has an integral sun visor which drops down via a control on the lefthand side of the lid (no need to ease of the throttle!), the main visor is good and offers good visibilty compared to some of it's counterparts. The vents are good, there's one on the front (in front of your mouth) and two small vents on the top on each side. The internal lining can be removed if you want/need to clean it for any reason. The lining itself is nicely made and there's no chucky seams pressing against your head whilst it's on. All trim pieces feel secure, nothing has come lose or 'worn' whilst I've owned this lid. All in all it's a very good lid which offers very good value for money, I don't feel that I've compromised on quality with this lid. It feels safe and I trust it enough to keep using it!

• Comfort