What a nightmere

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

Whisky81's review of Superbike Factory Ltd - www.superbikefactory.co.uk

“What a nightmere”

Written on: 02/06/2019 by Whisky81 (1 review written)

Superbike factory, oh dear what can I say other than what a complete shambles your company is. To cut a long story short they sold me a bike which had a replacement engine fitted which I discovered once the log book turned up which they said they knew nothing about and couldn't confirm when the engine was fitted or what mileage or service history the engine had, yes I should of checked myself that the engine number in log book matched the engine number on V5 before I bought the bike but i didn't think I needed to after speaking to the sales man who rambled on for half an hour about how great the shop is and how all the bikes are professonally checked over before they're bought. After requesting a refund they finally picked bike up 13 days later then told me the funds were released 8 days after they had the bike back but would have to wait upto 5 days for funds to be released, 5 days later still no refund so after speaking to complaints depatment it turns out the funds had not been released because someone had lost one of the keys and they then asked me where abouts in the pack I sent back with their team had I put them!? After ringing the shop and harrassing the sales team for days I finally managed to speak to one of the shop bosses after ringing a 100 times as the managers are never conveniently there or never return calls or emails, he then confirmed the shop had both keys and said he would tell finance to release funds. 2 days later I finally got refund after harrasing shop manager, complaints department and accounts for weeks. If you buy a bike from this place just make sure your happy with everything and that engine numbers matches the log book because the shop obviously don't check that and your going to be in for a rough ride trying to get your money back if things go wrong. The fact they have a complaints department what does that tell you? All in all I waitied 6 weeks and 1 day after first requesting a refund to actually recieve it and that was after about 100 phone calls lots and lots of emails. I also requested a refund for an oil and filter change I had done before the log book turned up but they said no despite me having a receipt. At the end of it all I got a "oh sorry about this" down the phone off the complaints team with no written apology or email, anyway thanks for making me wait 6 weeks for refund and leaving me £100's out of pocket from the oil service I had done plus van hire and fuel to pick the bike up. If I hadn't of harrased the life out of these people I think I'd still be waiting for my money back. Dont buy a Honda Fireblade reg number BF05VGM from this place as it's not the original engine and they don't know where the engine has come from or what miles it's done. I have kept this review short i could have said alot more like waiting 11 days forvthem to get bike ready, just dont go there.

• honda fireblade 1000rr BF05VGM

Model purchased?

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service