I Took them to Court & Won £1,283.30!!!

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

VFR800XCrossRunner's review of East Midlands Superbikes Ltd - www.eastmidlandsuperbikes.co.uk

“I Took them to Court and Won £1,283.30!!!”

Written on: 09/12/2019 by VFR800XCrossRunner (1 review written)

On 2nd June 2018 I bought a VFR800 Cross Runner 2016 from these clowns. The fuel tank leaked within 6 weeks of purchase. I had to pay to take it back to their shop 2.5hrs away. They then welded the tank and didn't tell me!!

The weld from the tank then leaked again within 11 months of purchase. They said bring it back to us and we'll assess it. Yeah right. They said I had to take it back to their shop again or 'take it or leave it'.

So I left it and I got an independent Honda Dealer to investigate it & video'd it. I was told I needed a new tank at a cost of £947!!! (cheapest quote) So I got it fixed and paid out of my own pocket.I gave these clowns the chance to pay my costs but they refused.

I took these clowns to court and won!! Today I received a cheque from them for £1,283.30 courtesy of a court order from Skipton County Court. They had to travel all the way up from Derby and LOST. OMG, LMAO. If you treat your customers like this EMS, then this is what you get. HEALTH WARNING Don't go near these merchants!!

• Customer service