Don't trust bike description or them to honour repairs

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

MrBunce's review of Chiswick Honda, London W4

“Don't trust bike description or them to honour repairs”

Written on: 17/12/2019 by MrBunce (2 reviews written)

I purchased a harley davidson sportster at distance. Expected a clear video of all faults and an honest description. I recieved a glossed over description that avoided all faults. I was promised a service in the video that I then had to argue for while collecting and wasn't done to harley specifications. I had a fresh mot, by them, that missed the faulty rear light, 2 broken exhaust brackets and a pdi inspection that missed the rear sprocket/ belt pulley that was beyond it's service life, plus rust and scratches. All these faults would have been picked up by them as they had taken it in as a p.x. I was told i had to wait until parts came, 9 weeks! and was laughed at when I suggested a hire bike to see me through. I had phone calls from a manager telling me because I initially agreed to it being repaired( before the 9 week wait was realised) that I was ' stuck with the bike ' . I was even offered half of the repairs being done and paid for by them as long as I sent an Email saying I wouldn't pursue them for any other repairs they were liable for. I really would not recommend this dealership, especially buying at distance. They seem to play on the fact you are doing, in my case, a 6 hr round trip and will be reluctant to return empty handed . My advice would be to avoid them. Totally untrustworthy and seem willing to ignore consumer rights for the sake of a profit.

• Harley Davidson

Model purchased?

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service