Furygan leathers

• Quality

thejonmills's review of Sportsbikeshop www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk

“Furygan leathers”

written by thejonmills on 26/03/2015

I recently bought a Furygan Akira jacket and Veloce trousers from Sportsbike shop. Prior to the purchase I phoned up to check that the two items would zip together as I intend using them for trackdays and was assured that all Furygan jackets and trousers zip together. I was disappointed when on delivery I found the trousers have a coarse zip and the jacket has a fine one. Each item has both halves of the zip so it's not the end of the world but it does mean I have the added expense of having the other half from the trousers sewn into the jacket. Bearing in mind that they are already pricey items anyone else considering buying this combination should be aware that they will have to lay out more if they want to use them on track.
That said I must say it wasn't all a bad experience. I was told that the helmet I wanted was out of stock and that there was a 48 hour delay. They lied. The helmet was delivered to me in less time than that. Their delivery system is amazing. Everything was well packed and I was kept informed of what was going on and where my goods were right up to the time when the delivery guy knocked on my door.
The jacket and trousers are top quality (apart from the odd zips) and the Caberg Duke helmet I would highly recommend. Top for safety and great price.

• Comfort