Two weeks with Voyage Vietnam team

From 1 review

special77's review of Voyage Vietnam - www.voyagevietnam.net

“Two weeks with Voyage Vietnam team”

Written on: 06/01/2013 by special77 (0 reviews written)

I went on a wonderful tour of Hanoi and North Vietnam. The Voyage Vietnam team were great. They were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Plus, they all had a great sense of humour. My tour partner (guide) was Tan. His English was exceptional. He knew all the best places to stay and roads to travel. He was always conscious of safety including the places we ate at. Considering the number of days we were on the road, I never became sick.
For me this was a wonderful experience with a professional and trustworthy company, which I would be more than happy to do another tour with.

Dane

Tuannguyen's Response to special77's Review

Written on: 03/09/2013

Thank you vey much for your comment!

We have now redirecting voyagevietnam to MotoToursAsia.
Our company name is also now called MotoTours Asia instead of Voyage Vietnam (we can't protect the general name) also we extend our tours to Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar.
For more information please visit MotoToursAsia.

Thank you very much and we look forward to ride with you again soon

Nguyen Anh Tuan