Spain, Competa Trailblazers Review

surcouf888's review of Spain, Competa Trailblazers

“I originally signed with friends for a 3 days "tour"...”

Written on: 29/11/2013 by surcouf888 (1 review written)

I originally signed with friends for a 3 days "tour" early November 2013. The first half day ride was a combination of backyard trails between private villas and a seedy motocross field. Whilst we did go through the mountains, all the locations we rode through had sporadic houses/farms - we expected this to not be the case. On the second day, although we had different guides and the overall directions were different it felt like we were on the same trails, it did not feel any different to the first day. Third day, we went to the beach! 30 years of dirt bike across so many countries, this is by far my very worst experience. PS: Hotel and people from the region are really nice.

Jamezuk's Response to surcouf888's Review

Written on: 16/01/2014

Been going since 2006, great place to ride, you must be novices or the guide was not impressed with your level, we always go around the lakes, up the river beds etc.
Remember it's Trailriding not enduro.

Surcouf888's reply to Jamezuk's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2014

35 years of dirt bike including 5 years of Enduro and motocross competition + 10 African Rallyes ranking in the top 20. Let's say I am an inspired novice.
I invite you to discover other places instead of keep thinking this is a great place to ride. I would not even bring my true novice kids over there.

Jamezuk's reply to Surcouf888's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2014

If your such an expert, why go trailriding, think your expectations were too great, maybe the Daker is more up your street!!!
I've also been all over, trials riding for 35 years, nationals the lot, we enjoy Trailblazers and don't think you should slate something that you don't like - many folk enjoy the trailriding thats on offer.

Jac111's reply to Jamezuk's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2015

Sounds like trailblazers answering they're own reviews, to me.

Agree with Surcouf888, total joke, run by a old guy and his older wife, talking a good job and delivering cheap tat.

Jamezuk's reply to Jac111's Comment

Written on: 18/02/2016

Jac111/Surcouf888 -
Those are harsh words.
and NO your totally wrong as normal - We use other off road companies in Spain.
Sounds like your all amateurs to the whole Spanish Off Road world - I'd stay on the MX track if I were you........LOL