Worst customer service ever

RDowse's review of Three Sisters Race Circuit, Wigan

“Worst customer service ever”

Written on: 06/08/2013 by RDowse (1 review written)

I bought a 'junior supercharge experience' or Christmas for my son. He was 17 in feb and began driving lessons . We therefore, thought he'd have a better experience as he had some knowledge of driving. Mistake! Apparently according to terms and conditions this invalidated the experience! After much argument, the experience could be transferred to an adult experience but only 1 date was available and at a teak 2 hours drive from my home starting at 10 am.
I have since tried to change other the date or the race track and found the customer services team very rude.
SO now I have a booking that is not worth the time and fuel and early get up for something that cost £85!

I Strongly advise against other people NOT to purchase vouchers with this company any as you might actually be paying for fresh air

• Not sure if we will attend

Date of visit (month/year)

Wodo3031's Response to RDowse's Review

Written on: 06/08/2013

Hi-

we are sorry you feel this way, we did change your original experience for an adult drive, when you called this morning you did not give all the information you did on your second call. Afterwhich we gladly changed your experienced for a SECOND time free of charge.
We do feel you review does not reflect the service you have received.