DONT EVER EVER THINK OF TAKING MORTGAGE

nikkiN's review of HSBC Mortgage https://mortgages.hsbc.co.uk

“DONT EVER EVER THINK OF TAKING MORTGAGE”

Written on: 20/04/2012 by nikkiN (1 review written)

I must start by saying that we are not trying to get the mortgage it's our buyers apparantly and it has been going on since the begining of Feb. Through getting any info i can from my estate agent i understand you have to take HSBC solictors????? and my buyers have also got their our solicitors. Now our sols and the buyers own sols are all ready to go ahead with exchange and have been for many weeks now, so whats the hold up BL**DY countrywide, and why is it held up, well ask me another question as we dont know and no else does and guess what no one can ever get through to HSBC or get any replies i understand. So whats happened now......thats right where i am buying they have put the house back on the market......thanks alot HSBC for messing my life up. They are a farse and a complete and utter circus....PLEASE NEVER EVER TAKE HSBC FOR MORTGAGES

Jazzbuckers's Response to nikkiN's Review

Written on: 10/05/2012

Same as you...it's my buyers that are getting a mortage through HSBC. My house has had "sold" written on it since the new year and buyers wanted to exchange/complete last week of March/first week of April.

But guess what?????? We are both ready to exchange contracts and go for a completion date BUT the 3rd party Solitors have still not given the "so called" go ahead to our buyers Solicitor to authories exchange and give a date of completion!!!!! I am pulling my hair out here, constantly on to my estage agent and Solicitor to see what's going....to no avail!

I also hear that the HSBC has a lenghty timelag with releasing funds???? God knows what that means.

Well it's been nearly 6 weeks since we were meant to exchange.....just hoping there will be a light at the end of this very lengthy tunnel!!!!!