Worry free mortgage advise

smithandbritish's review of Your Mortgage Decisions - www.yourmortgagedecisions.com

“Worry free mortgage advise”

Written on: 08/12/2019 by smithandbritish (1 review written)

Having set up our relationship with YMD 20 years ago we have not paid anything in fees to them since that initial setup. We have used the service for 3 property moves and multiple mortgage transfers I was relieved to rely on YMD and my adviser (RBE) for this new mortgage deal.
Although I feel slightly confident filtering through the markets mortgage offers, it is always reassuring to fall back with relief into the arms of these tried and tested industry experts.
Not only that- they are human!
My adviser made phone calls when he said he would, emailed and cane to my home appointments when he said he would.
Always armed with plenty of information and the ability to answer my questions.
He was also able to get me a more refined life policy and mortgage insurance.
We are now also having Wills and Power of Attorney documents set up as well.
No need test out local solicitors and make appointments. YMD have proved consistent in making us feel they have our best interests covered.

Is there a fee?

Amyymd's Response to smithandbritish's Review

Written on: 09/12/2019

Many thanks for using our service and for writing this review, we really appreciate both.

I am pleased that you felt looked after by our adviser and that and it is nice to hear that you have used our service multiple times and that you it was delivered to a high standard once again. Our advisers pride themselves on delivering a high quality service and it is nice to when we get it right.

We will do all that we can to ensure that your equally happy at your next YMD review in due course.

Kind regards