Mortgage appointment (outstanding service)

Teri1985's review of New Homes Mortgage Helpline - www.thenewhomesgroup.co.uk

“Mortgage appointment (outstanding service) ”

Written on: 03/07/2019 by Teri1985 (1 review written)

I had my mortgage appointment today and it couldn’t have gone any better. I feel I have had a massive weight lifted off my shoulders and this is all down to the person I dealt with. What can I say, from start to finish he was fantastic.

He was very professional and went out of his way to help me from the moment he first contacted me. He explained his role and what he would be doing on our appointment. Explained everything that I needed have ready for him, if I was unsure of anything or needed reassurance he was at the other end of the phone right until the morning of our appointment (Which he arrived early for :))

Such a lovely guy he was on arrival until he went home.

He went out of his way and spoke to my parents to make sure that they were also aware of what I was agreeing to and answered any questions they had to reassure them without any bother.

Due to me having a blip on my credit file the person I dealt with had his work cut out. He done all he could to get me the best deal I could possibly get and when we hit a problem he didn’t fob me off, he didn’t give up he stayed and done all he could to help me.. I can’t thank him enough for this

He went above and beyond to ensure that he was going to walk away leaving his client happy. To the point we’re he completed the full application for me there and then, he even contacted the lender after sending all my documents over to them and had everything approved with the lenders before he left!

He’s An absolute asset to your company.

Is there a fee?

Louisedaisydann's Response to Teri1985's Review

Written on: 24/09/2019

Hello this is really reassuring as we are just in the early stages but myself and parent have had recent issues with credit file.

Did they manage to get you a mortgage ok? Thank you so much