Mortgage agreed & survey was being arranged by next day

AnneEL's review of Commercial Trust Limited - www.commercialtrust.co.uk

“Mortgage agreed & survey was being arranged by next day”

written by AnneEL on 25/11/2013

As a Buy to Let owner, I used to spend days comparing everything on the internet. I got fed up repeating the same information over and over again. I tried Turnkey and now I only have to phone one number to get the best deal available. It is good to have someone else to do all the comparisons which would take me days. They can do it very quickly and they have a wider range of mortgages because some lenders will only deal with a broker. After talking through different options, I am able to choose one that suited my personal preferences and get the best deals available.
What is really good is that they can get a mortgage in principle in a few hours.
I have used them for several properties and on one occasion I had to ask them to slow down. I viewed a property at 2.30pm one day and by 1.00 pm the next day I had a mortgage agreed and we were arranging the valuation survey.
I always deal with same person which is great.

I have tried to think of the downsides and the only thing was having to answer security questions at start of every phone call - But I suppose that is a necessity and therefore still a good point. Also as said previously, it can all go rather quickly.

Turnkeylandlords's Response to AnneEL's Review

Written on: 25/11/2013

Hello, thank you for taking the time to give your comprehensive feedback. Your story illustrates exactly the benefits of working with our team, i.e. let us do the hard work for you by searching the marketplace for a product which suits your specification and gives you a great deal. We do our best to work quickly, perhaps too quickly at times! Efficiency with a consistent level of service is something we strive for, so I am glad you have found it beneficial to deal with the same consultant each time you have worked with us. As you correctly surmised, we do have to ask security questions each time. I appreciate this can be tiresome, thank you for your understanding, as you say it is for your security. On behalf of all the team here, we wish you the very best with your portfolio and hope to maintain an enjoyable working relationship in the future.