Martin Halpin

Murphy-M's review of Commercial Trust Limited - www.commercialtrust.co.uk

“Martin Halpin ”

written by Murphy-M on 13/11/2013

I want to write and say that Martin Halpin is a truly excellent member of the Turnkey Team. He is extremely helpful and patient. Nothing is too much trouble for him. Arranging a new Mortgage can be very stressful, but with Martin's guidance and support, I know that I have been given the best option to go with. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Is there a fee?

Mur4884's Response to Murphy-M's Review

Written on: 15/11/2013

Your clearly missing the point of this site.

It is a breach of the rules of review centre to review yourself.

But if you are going to, try and be clever enough not to use an account with your name on.....

Haha....................classic

Turnkeylandlords's reply to Mur4884's Comment

Written on: 15/11/2013

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. We had noticed that this customer had used her adviser's name as her username and were working to make her aware of this before we left a business response.

I have spoken to her today, and as you can see she has corrected this error.

I am sorry you assumed that one of our team had reviewed themselves, I can assure you this is not something we would do, and hope that the above explains.

With very best wishes,

TurnKey Landlords

Mur4884's reply to Turnkeylandlords's Comment

Written on: 01/02/2014

OK. Apologies for that.
But I am sure you can see why I thought that.

Please ignore my comment above as the review writer's name has now been rectified.

Sorry again

Turnkeylandlords's Response to Murphy-M's Review

Written on: 15/11/2013

Hello Maria, thanks so much for your kind feedback, I am sorry you had trouble creating your Review Centre account, I'm glad it was resolved in the end. I am delighted that the service you received from your adviser was so useful to you and that you are progressing smoothly with your purchase. I will share your comments with the team and the individual in question. With all our very best wishes.