Remotgage

440Berry's review of Commercial Trust Limited - www.commercialtrust.co.uk

“Remotgage”

written by 440Berry on 25/04/2018

Being the advisor they have access to intermediatary access, where each mortgage provider have written a detail guideline how they will assess the application.

Inspite of this they try to attract us by giving lowest interest rate and saying the mortgage will be done.

Barclays rejected our Mortgage and on asking them why it got rejected we were informed that we didn't provided them the details of our new purchase.

As a mortgage Advisor when I have asked that I want to release equity for purchase of my new residential mortgage, its their responsibility to ask me the details of new purchase.

Moreover I had asked them couple of times will they be taking into consider my current residential mortgage as liability which is still not on blt. The advisor said they wont and it was clearly stated on Barclays lending criteria that they will be taking into consider the residential mortgage payment but not the potential rental income from that property.

As being an experience advisor they should have complete knowledge. I personally think never go with them as they take the booking fees first and then once the mortgage is rejected they don't help us to find other mortgage.

Be aware of their sweet talks.

Is there a fee?