NEVER AGAIN

147Haynes's review of Absolute Mortgage Company www.absolutemortgageco.com

“NEVER AGAIN”

Written on: 19/11/2019 by 147Haynes (1 review written)

I will not recommend Absolute Mortgage out of Charlotte, NC They barely answer the phone or emails and they had to cancel closing 4x which upset everyone involved. The person I dealt with was not honest about how our lot would be paid off as the first draw when she clearly knew how we were paying for the lot using our home. Then she said there would be no fees and there was and now we have questions about the insurance on the construction loan and the two ladies will NOT respond and it has been a week. We even got our attorney involved and they won't respond to her. I will never recommend them and I certainly will not refinance with them. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL not to respond and to constantly make excuses as to why things were not done as promised. They screwed up our closing paperwork Thank God our attorney is one of the bests around. Worst customer service and i do not see this business making it.

Is there a fee?