Zapper - www.zapper.co.uk Review

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Guest's review of Zapper - www.zapper.co.uk

“I had 100 books and DVDs to give away, in very good...”

Written on: 15/05/2022

I had 100 books and DVDs to give away, in very good condition, and didn't have the time or energy to sell in ebay myself, especially as I haven't had much luck with selling things in the past. So I thought I would use a book and DVD selling place to at least make something off all of it. Zapper was the only place that would accept all of them, so went with them.

By the time I had finished scanning the 100 items, my offer came to just under £6. An absolute insult! But it took me such a while to do it all, I didn't have the energy to look elsewhere. So I boxed them all up and sent them. It took over a month for them to process my boxes, and to add insult to injury the final offer was £2.75! An absolute joke for 100 items in very good condition! One of those items alone would have sold for more than that, so they should be getting more than 100% profit off my items.

It makes me sick that I have given them to such a money grabbing company, who will have made loads off my stuff. Needless to say, I will not be using them again, and urge you to do the same. I do not wish to take part in lining the back pockets of people who must be sickeningly rich, while those giving to it are struggling to make ends meet. Next time, although I will make no money whatsoever (though £2.75 isn't far off nothing anyway) I will be giving to charity, so then I at least know it is going to people in need rather than people full of greed.