Fake five stars

• Quality of Content

144Freeman's review of Trade in for Cash - www.tradeinforcash.co.uk

“Fake five stars”

written by 144Freeman on 31/03/2023

They have had my items a week now and have had no response.

I have tried to contact but no reply and no contact number which is common with these types.

I have since seen my items or suspiciously identical going for waaaay more than what I was quoted. After looking further into it these are cashforphones and the good reviews are freinds and family they pay. They use here mainly now because after the shop got closed in central a few years back and their cashforphones niw under investigation they changed name and relocated. Its registered under same man and if nobody believes then look up cashyourphone reviews......this is the other sham company under his uncles name.

I am just now waiting for them to capitalise then lowball with a made up issue.

Stick to CEX or Cconverters, Its around the same price and as its professional company they pay within an hour.

As they have chosen to not respond or pay then their actual business location is on my next review shortly as the products you send goes to a weird closed warehouse to which they get employees to pick up from at weird times. Which I am sure hundreds would love to know from their investigated last business of taking products off of 268 people.

If I knew it was same lot I wouldve steered well clear. Be safe peoplE