E45 is but a mere number not an age requirement.

chrisna27's review of E45 Nourish and Restore Body Lotion

“E45 is but a mere number not an age requirement.”

Written on: 11/05/2013 by chrisna27 (1 review written)

E45 is a brand I grew up with all my family members using it. I never associated it with a brand for older people I associated it with a trusted brand that works.
I was very excited as a bzzagent #GotItFree to be able to test this product and its even better when you find its is a wonderful product that works.
I occasionally have a skin reaction to certain brands. The only reaction I had with E45 nourish and restore lotion was wonderful soft skin. It helps restore moisture and takes care of dry patchy bits.Especially the damage the cold winter and central heating can leave.I found the lightly fragrance lotion refreshing and clean and not overpowering.And I also found that a little bit go along away. Off course everyone will have there own requirements for a lotion and there own opinions. I would say if you want a lotion that is non greasy absorbs quickly and will help with dry skin this is the one to try but do not let the plain package deceive you . This is a wonderful product . I have seen in some shops they can be a bit pricey but there is always good deals on e45 in the main supermarkets and they are what you pay for them. My mother in law suffers from eczema and she will only use the e45 tubs and absolutely believes the product has helped her. If you have a slight dry skin or a skin condition it is worth looking at e45 range they will have a product for your need.