A versatile, healing oil

Herbrob2's review of Argan Oil

“A versatile, healing oil”

Written on: 31/01/2014 by Herbrob2 (20 reviews written)

A friend of mine recently bought me a bottle of Argan Oil. At first, I had no idea what to do with it, but after a little research I soon realised just how many choices I had!

First and foremost, Argan Oil is an excellent moisturiser. Its very light - not an intensive, thick moisturiser - but after just a few days of using my hands felt healed and renewed. Argan Oil is also great as a hair product for conditioning (especially good for dry hair) as well as a massage oil. It smells great too - not too strong or medicinal, but very unique and relaxing.

I only give this product 4 stars rather than 5 for two reasons. Firstly, it is pretty expensive at around £12.99 for a 150ml bottle. Secondly, it doesn't 'excel' at any one thing in particular. Rather, it is one of those things that is useful for anything and everything! It would be nice if it had a speciality, but as it doesn't I will keep using it however I see fit!