Pro Rider Magna Mountain Bike

stokesy1982's review of Pro Rider Mobility www.ProRiderMobility.com

“Pro Rider Magna Mountain Bike”

Written on: 06/09/2016 by stokesy1982 (1 review written)

So I brought the Pro Rider Magna Men's Mountain Bike 9 months ago and from the moment I got it the bike had a rattling sound coming from the front handle bar area. I put up with it as I hardly used the bike...

I have since started to use it more and left it outside work for 4 weeks and the stickers faded too a nice pink colour leaving one side red...

I also went off a curb and the back wheel spokes broke causing the wheel to bow...

I called Pro Rider and they said the 5 Star warranty does not cover any of my issues! Sorry I thought I brought a 'Mountain Bike' not a road bike. Surely coming off a curb should not destroy a wheel!!
Also the sticker faded after only 4 weeks of the bike being left outside work, all other bikes stickers did not fade and they are years old!!

Any way I then asked for a price of the back wheel and they had none in stock so I asked ok how much is it normally, lady then said she can't see anywhere on the system as they are looking for a new supplier. I said ok how much was the old cost. She then said all old costs got deleted. So I did not even get a price of a wheel!

Basically this call was a waste of time and I now have an awful broken mountain bike!

This has to be the worst £150 I have ever spent!

I would not recommend this Company at all...Shame I had to give it 1 star!

PS - I have also reviewed this Company on Trust Pilot to which I email the Company expecting them to try and resolve my complaint. But oh no I got a nice sarcastic reply. See below:-

"Hi
Thanks for your email and feedback.

Service Department"