This was Awesome!

142Hayes's review of Sim-Unlock - www.sim-unlock.net

“This was Awesome!”

Written on: 28/09/2015 by 142Hayes (1 review written)

I am impressed with this service. I logged in late last night and by the morning, I had what I needed. I was a bit confused because the name for the code was different from what I was being asked but then watched a short video on this site and realized a different name was used for the same thing. I was duly impressed and happy with the service. I wish i had found this site sooner.
The only think I didn't like was that it took awhile to get the code. I kinda wanted it immediately but that could be a downfall of my personality, not a reflection on the service. I also really was happy with how fast customer service responds to me. I would have liked to know how long it takes to receive the code....and a faster turn around would be wonderful. But i am very happy with the service and can't wait to recommend it to someone else. I do wonder however if I will need to do the reverse action in order to use my claro phone again in the D.R. If so, that may be pretty pricey so hoping there is a good solution for this.