Surprisingly, it's all genuine

yaTodd301's review of Jammer 4 UK - www.jammer4uk.com

“Surprisingly, it's all genuine”

Written on: 03/07/2018 by yaTodd301 (1 review written)

I have been after a replacement jammer for a while. This site came up at the top of Google, which is the only reason I dared spend my money. Looking at reviews of other sites, quite a few of them look like they aren't genuine.

Reading the reviews on here, I was still undecided. There are literally no other sites to try that I had any vague trust in so I went for this.

I bought a JM-12P-A which blocks cell/4G/WiFi etc. Amusingly, it also interferes with my wireless keyboard (if I'm winding people up at work) and the baby monitors (if I try and stop my wife from messing on Facebook). The unit definitely works, albeit the cell jamming range isn't quite as far as the 'maximum distance' stated.

The delivery was quick - I ordered on the 21st June and it arrived on the 28th via Fedex. The delivery charge was £19 which is steep, but you can track it all the way on the Fedex site - it's not like the normal guff that takes a month to turn up.

I never normally write reviews but I thought I would seeing as I had my doubts. And the more people off their phone the better.