Excellent Service

edgarvcalderon's review of doctorSIM Unlocking - www.doctorsim.com

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 12/04/2019 by edgarvcalderon (1 review written)

I requested the unlock service for my Samsung Galaxy S9 with Cricket Wireless because I am going on vacation to italy next May. I requested my service at about 01:30AM, and in less than one hour I already had the first steps to unlock my cellphone. I had the unlocking succesfully performed, with a little of troubleshooting, in less than 12 hours. Originally I was a little skepticall about it because I had requested another service previously, which could not be possible to work out at all due to being a Metro PCS service device, but I decided to give it another try with a diferent cellphone. I am very glad that I did. Thank you very much!!!

Doctorsim's Response to edgarvcalderon's Review

Written on: 15/04/2019

Hi,

You are very welcome!

Thanks for posting a review of your positive experience with doctorSIM.

We are delighted that you were extremely satisfied with the service received.

Best regards,
James

Keoladee's Response to edgarvcalderon's Review

Written on: 24/04/2019

How did you do it ?? Cause I’m having trouble unlocking mine

Edgarvcalderon's reply to Keoladee's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2019

It depends what kind of phone is yours, I have a Galaxy S9 from Cricket. I requested an unlocking for a LG k-30 but I could not get results, it is still factory locked, I believe that i would work only by unlocking by a native Unlock App installed in the phone.
Instead, with my S9 it was very quick, less that 12 hours. I was given a program to install in my PC and I just run the program. The program itself did the unlocking. at the beginning I have to troubleshoot when i saw a message. I requesting instructions and I've got the response very quickly. I apply those secondary instructions and the system worked perfectly. I hope this explanation helps you.