TOTALLY UNRELIABLE

Rachaelk71's review of doctorSIM Unlocking - www.doctorsim.com

“TOTALLY UNRELIABLE”

Written on: 22/03/2019 by Rachaelk71 (1 review written)

I'm sure this review will be removed or pushed to the bottom of the list for telling the truth. I placed an order Feb 21ish they told me the server was down due to maintenance,Which is possible. After 1 month now March 22 no further correspondence from the company. As for their server excuse, What company as big as AT&T would have a server down for more than a couple hours at a time. These large companies only take servers off line for maintenance in the we hours of the morning.A company this large would be back up and running in mere hours even if there server went bad and had to be replaced. Sent an email today to cancel my order we'll see if they reply. In my opinion I would look for a reputable site for your needs. Thank you for taking the time to read this review as I am only trying to keep the rest of you for falling for the same thing, definite bad service...

Doctorsim's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2019

Hi,

Please accept our apologies for your negative experience with doctorSIM.

Obviously, AT&T's servers have not been down for over a month.

So we can locate your unlocking request in our system and find out what happened, reply to this comment with your order number. We'll get back to you with a solution as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Anne

Edgarvcalderon's Comment

Written on: 12/04/2019

I had the same problem with an LG K30, and also in the same date, 02/21/19, I place my order, I had the same response but I was always told to request a full refund if I decided to stop waiting for results. I requested my refund the day before yesterday and today i had my money in full today 04/12/2019. having said that, I requested another unlock service, this time for my Samsumg S9, and I can say that they prove what they promise. I had my S9 unlocked in less than 24 hours. EVC