Should have believed the articles

BigFitz85's review of doctorSIM Unlocking - www.doctorsim.com

“Should have believed the articles ”

Written on: 11/03/2018 by BigFitz85 (1 review written)

Failed to unlock my phone within 5 business days. I understand this, that I have no major issue with. The issue is that they failed to provide the service I paid for and still have not refunded me. I’ve already got a local business to do it for me so I no longer need them. I’ve been given ridiculous timeframes for my refund (10-15 days) but as an freelance accountant I know refunds can be done same day. The company just needs to pay a fee, since they are happy to take your money instantly they should also refund it instantly(same day). They failed to provide the service I paid for so it’s their problem not mine if they have to pay a small fee (usually around £2-£5) to refund me. I read 7 articles after I paid doctorsim stating they are not good. Originally I trusted Trustpilot reviews. I read that they have employees write many fake reviews. Since I have been told stories by their customer service, not had my phone unlocked, not received my money back and certainly had the opposite service to what the reviews say, I’m inclined to believe the 7 individual articles I read stating they are not a good company. Avoid at all cost.

Doctorsim's Response to BigFitz85's Review

Written on: 12/03/2018

Hi,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for being unable to unlock your mobile phone within the guaranteed time frame.

We are not withholding your money and issued you a full refund the moment we didn't meet the deadline. The money will be back in your account very soon.

We would also like to assure you that all of our customer reviews on websites such as Review Centre, Trustpilot, Google etc. are written by our customers and fully verified. Both good (over 90%) and bad reviews are included.

If you have any further questions, contact us through our chat service or by replying to one of the emails you received from us.

Best regards,