Payment taken then nothing happens

lsGarrett38's review of CellUnlockDepot www.cell-unlock-depot.com

“Payment taken then nothing happens”

Written on: 11/08/2018 by lsGarrett38 (1 review written)

OI paid for a so called instant unlock code. The website said it would be £1.99 but when transferred to PayPal it became £4.79. I debated whether to abort at that point but I wanted the unlock code quickly so decided to proceed. When the money was paid I received an email stating that an instant code was not available but it would be forwarded within 24 hours. Then there follows a deathly silence. Three days later I got to the resolution centre at PayPal. What I found there is a request by the company to go to their website for an instant refund and please do not open a dispute. I did this and it would appear that a refund is being processed. What sort of company needs to leave such a message in the resolution centre. I would suggest it would be a company which has no intention of delivering anything and avoids being thrown out of PayPal by processing instant refunds for those who actually chase up the transaction. They will be becoming millionaires anyway because of the huge number of customers who just put it down to experience and write off the small amount of money that they have been tricked out of. Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere.