Buyer Beware!

kdbooth05's review of Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net

“Buyer Beware!”

Written on: 15/03/2021 by kdbooth05 (1 review written)

Disclaimer - I read and agreed to their service terms. However, after waiting 10 days to receive the code which I paid for and it was still pending, I reached out. Don't bother calling because it's just automated you can't speak to an actual person - just keeps referring you to their online chat or email. So I reached out through their online chat and once connected was only referred to re-reading their terms of service agreement that I agreed to. Ok...well how long are you expecting someone to wait to obtain the service that was paid for - again referred to re-reading their terms of service agreement. Oh and they also charge a separate convenience fee for your purchase. I don't recall seeing that anywhere but if it was, my bad. Not providing review for the convenience fee - terrible customer service and failing to provide the service within a timely manner. Nobody's going to wait 10 days plus to get a code to unlock a phone to be told, you have to wait longer because it's still processing.