DO NOT BUY

aces123's review of Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net

“DO NOT BUY”

Written on: 03/07/2019 by aces123 (1 review written)

Reviews and website checked out so I thought I would give them a shot. Made initial order and paid through paypal. Received notification of successful transaction from Paypal, but instead of an order confirmation, they decided to send a coupon code asking me to order. After a few back-and-forth emails, they claim they never received anything from paypal and that they refunded my order. Refund never came - had to file a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. Okay - maybe honest mistake. Made a second order and this time actually got a confirmation. No updates for 2 weeks, when I tried to chat support, the idiot agent was condescending and claimed I wasn't counting the days from order properly. Called him out on his BS and he responded that I hurt his feelings and that he felt "humiliated". Then email support has says they can't unlock my phone, offers an "alternative" which is basically trying to sell me a $5 RSIM for $40. I call them out on this - no updates for 3 days, no responses to emails following up on status of my order. Do not waste time with them.