Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net Review

robbiegreene508's review of Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net

“Bought a new but locked (Metro) LG Stylo 4 that has...”

Written on: 15/03/2019 by robbiegreene508 (1 review written)

Bought a new but locked (Metro) LG Stylo 4 that has the App Unlock and can't be unlocked by a generated code. They advertise they can do such a service. Paid them $29.99 and was told it would be done in 1-5 days. 7 days later I called because its status was still "processing" and the customer care associate laughed at ke and said "it's only been 5 business days, just wait another day or two". The NEXT DAY I got an email saying the T-Mobile and Metro App Unlocking Service would be suspended indefinitely and to either keep waiting until it was resolved or ask for a refund. I requested a refund. Now under status it says "refunded", but the Unlock App now gives me an error code and I can't get anyone else to Unlock it. Long story short, they started my Unlock on the server, refunded me but never changed it to either unlocked or locked back on the server, I have a paperweight and can't get my phone fixed or replies from the company! I have hard reset my phone twice and deleted and reinstalled the Metro Unlock App 3x. Still an "Error 404 Not Found" when I press "permanent unlock". Before paying them it said "Not Eligible". DONT TRUST THE COMPANY TO HELP YOU IF YOU GET SCREWED OVER!!