Amateur company

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

mitchellbrickwork's review of Carphone Warehouse

“Amateur company”

Written on: 31/03/2020 by mitchellbrickwork (2 reviews written)

Terrible service. Ordered an upgrade from what I thought was a reputable company. From start to finish it was very amateurish! Once my upgrade was finalised and they had taken my money, my SIM got cancelled and I had no network to make or receive phone calls! Tried to get it sorted out with them but had no responses to emails and forget about calling them! My new phone came with a new SIM (I was feeling very hopeful) put the new SIM in the new phone......nothing!! The reason my phone is so important is because I run a business which relies very heavily on contact. I have now lost 2 potentially large contracts at an already difficult time because I haven't been able to keep in touch via phone. It is now 6 days later and still no network coverage, I have a new SIM being delivered which I hope will work and fix this terrible service I have received! Stay well away if you want reliability!!

• Online