DO NOT USE SELLTRONICS!!!

ColtenMerritt's review of Selltronics - www.selltronics.co.uk

“DO NOT USE SELLTRONICS!!!”

Written on: 19/10/2016 by ColtenMerritt (1 review written)

I recently sold my 16GB IPhone 5c to Selltronics for £84.00 - the best offer i had received by far.

I swiftly returned the phone to them and awaited a response.

I was emailed a couple of days later being told that my offer had been reduced to £30.00 as the phone was chipped and scratched (not a mark on it when sent to them!) and that the phone was 8GB and not 16GB as i had advised - utter rubbish as i have all the documents for the phone still at home!

To add insult to injury, they then wanted me to pay a £5.00 fee for them to return the phone to me and if i didnt pay they would automatically process the £30.00 to me and keep the phone.

Selltronics are nothing but con-artists - DO NOT TOUCH THEM WITH A BARGE POLE!!!

Passatgl5's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2017

Very true offered me £130 on Sell my mobile, did not send emails, sent them to wrong address, they admitted doing this and refused to send it back. Taking them to Court as they are dishonest avoid

Passatgl5's Comment