Told us our mobiles were scratched to give low price..

Guest's review of Sell My Mobile - www.sellmymobile.com

“Told us our mobiles were scratched to give low price.. ”

Written on: 19/06/2012

I used this sellmymobileto sell 2no iphone 3gs due to getting an upgrade from our network provider.
We posted our phones recorded delivery.
A few days later we got an email saying our mobiles were received.
2 hours later we got an email saying the mobiles weren't received and did we want to cancel our order?
I emailed back to query whether the phone were recived or not and got an email telling me 'this is an automated email'.
The next day I receive an email saying that our mobiles were locked and had bad scratches on the back and they reduced their offer by over £40. I knew this was untrue as our mobiles had covers on them from new so there was no possible way they could be scratched. I declined their offer and mobiles were returned soon after by Special Delivery.
We cheked the mobiles on return and sure enough - they were perfect. A scam by this company to get the mobiles at a reduced price.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 19/07/2012

Hi, you would have sent your phone to a recycler listed on the sell my mobile website, not directly to the company. As we are an online comparison website, we just give you the prices as opposed to dealing with the phones and paying out money.