AVOID AVOID AVOID!

jvBlackburn459's review of Mobile Cash Mate - www.mobilecashmate.co.uk

“AVOID AVOID AVOID!”

Written on: 08/01/2020 by jvBlackburn459 (1 review written)

I have used this company a few times in the past and had mixed results. However I decided to use them again to sell my phone, 1 because I already knew them, and 2 because they offered me the highest amount for my phone. After receiving my phone and offering me a drastically lower valuation as they deemed my phone to be scratched, I decided to try to argue the case as I had photographic evidence of my phone before postage in like new condition. HOWEVER this is where the fun really begins! I received literally no response to my enquiries via email or to their call centre for a total of 20days! 10 of those days I was also without payment for my phone as my offer was 'automatically accepted'. Thats 10 days with my phone gone, no payment for it, and no-one at the other end. It took a direct letter to their head office with a weeks ultimatum threatening contact to trading standards and the financial ombudsmen for me to get my money, and an emailed response (not even an apology). I have replied to that email to again try to argue about the 'damage', and guess what, I've had no reply back! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Go for a trusted company, even if they offer a lower amount for your phone as you will at least be dealing with a reputable company that you can trust to deal with.