Mazuma Mobile - www.mazumamobile.com Review

James13579's review of Mazuma Mobile - www.mazumamobile.com

“This company have some crafty terms & conditions...”

Written on: 23/01/2022 by James13579 (1 review written)

This company have some crafty terms & conditions hidden. After their site recommending I include the charger for my device, I adhered to just that and additionally included the original packaging and documentation. All of said items were in pristine condition as a gesture of goodwill, however upon Mazuma receiving my goods they revised their offering from £120 to £20 due to some minor screen burn-in on the side of the screen (only visible with a white background on full brightness). I refused this offering and they returned the goods, only to find the original packaging, charger, warranty card & documentation was not included - these extras alone equated to £61. Contacting Customer Services, I was immediately in conversation with manager who showed nothing but pure incompetence and a lack of interest. After attempting to come to an agreement for a week, Mazuma would not yield or offer any form of compensation. The items ‘lost’ were supposedly thrown away due to the lack of space in their warehouse. I am still perplexed as to why they wouldn’t hold onto these items until a decision on the offering had been made, since per their terms and conditions there is no contract formed until the offer has been accepted. Now I have a handset but nothing else, leaving me out of pocket and troubled to resell. Their initial attractive offering is not worth the paper it’s written on - avoid Mazuma Mobile at all costs.