I can honestly say that 1 star is too much I would give -10

Vodafone Mobile Phone Insurance
1.4
  • Customer service

Jocxro's review of Vodafone Mobile Phone Insurance

“I can honestly say that 1 star is too much I would...”

written by Jocxro on 14/05/2023

I can honestly say that 1 star is too much for this company, after reading other reviews I can now see it is how the company operates Lifestyle Services Group . I sent my like new Samsung s21 which had a crack on the back where it was dropped and was sent a phone that as soon as we opened the box we could see a chip on the corner then looking more closely light surface scratches around the case. My own phone was like new and I now have a rubbish telephone. I called straight away and took photographs, the first man told me its what I paid for tier a refurbished phone, we checked the terms and conditions which he said it's in and it says an unblemished phone free from damage. I asked to be called by a Manager and said would he be happy in my shoes, no comment, I said would you take your car to be repaired and have it back still damaged or with new damage, no you wouldn't no comment. I was called back by the agent who then told me my complaint was not upheld, I had only made the complaint that afternoon they didn't want to look at my photographic evidence or anything they were not inte4ested, my complianr well it was not upheld as apparently it had left their Quality Department damage free in full working order, I said well it obviously didn't how dare I be called a liar and he would not listen at all and kept saying wait for your letter which tells me to speak to the Financial Ombudsman. How can they get away with this I pay £9 per month then £79 for the replacement which is in worse condition than my own. I was told that it has 12 months Warranty if undamaged to which I replied well its already damaged so if anything does go wrong then I have to pay again for another piece of rubbish. I took the insurance out via Vodafone so if you are thinking about using them really don't bother, I will be complaining to the Ombudsman and I will also be contacting Watchdog to see if they have had complaints and encourage all of you people with the same experience to do the same. It made me really unwell infact I cried as I just can not see how a company can do this. Representative at Vodafone was amazing and raised a complaint but it says the company is separate and has to deal. So I am screwed with a rubbish phone.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS ABSOLUTE SHAM OF A COMPANY, CUSTOMER SERVICE NON EXUSTENT I TOLD NAITHAN HE NEEDS RE TRAINING AND IF HE WORKED FOR ME I WOULD SACK HIM FOR SUCH A POOR ATTITUDE AND NOT EVEN LOOKING AT MY COMPLAINT WHICH I HAD PHOTOS DATED etc. I THINK THEY WOULD HAVE BLAMED DPD BUT I TOLD THEM STRAIGHT IT CAME FROM YOUR FACTORY LIKE IT AS THE DRIVER HANDED AN UNDAMAGED BOX OVER.
SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU, YOU DO NOT DESERVE CUSTOMER'S HARD EARNED MONEY