Just say No 2 O2

• Customer service

an2knee's review of O2 Mobile Phone Insurance www.o2.co.uk

“Just say No 2 O2”

Written on: 23/07/2022 by an2knee (1 review written)

No. Just no. No ho ho ho. Not on your Nellie. I took out O2 insurance cover on the basis I’d have a replacement phone in my hand the next day. Like I was told in the store. Because, silly me, I expect honesty and integrity from a brand. I’ll spare you the ins and outs, suffice it to say I have been without a phone for a week. Save your money. They charge a £90 excess. They say you get a phone of a ‘similar spec’ and they make you wait because they don’t have enough staff to deal with their backlog of claims. They are, without a shadow of a doubt, the most useless, unhelpful and unprofessional shower it has ever been my misfortune to be at the absolute mercy of. Do NOT under any circumstances be tempted to touch them, their so-called services or anything remotely connected with them with a barge pole. They are dire. The pits of the earth. Say No to O2.

Have you made a claim?

• Customer service

Baz555's Response to an2knee's Review

Written on: 07/08/2022

You must been unlucky..
I accidentally damaged my one, called them & had a replacement next day