Worst insurance ever dealt with

O2 Mobile Phone Insurance www.o2.co.uk
1.7
  • Customer service

KileyKincaid145's review of O2 Mobile Phone Insurance www.o2.co.uk

“Worst insurance ever dealt with”

written by KileyKincaid145 on 15/06/2018

I paid my O2 insurance for 2 years, monthly.
So 2 weeks ago my phone broke, I made a claim, they said they’d pick it up the next day and if the claim is approved I’d get a new phone in 3-5 working days. The claim was approved and 8 working days later I get a text saying they don’t have my phone in stock and will get in touch when they do.
I rang them up and they offered me my phone in a different colour- why not do that straight away? Got a phone the next day which WAS NOT WORKING!
Rang them up again, they apologised, said they’ll send one over the next day, so that’s now 10 days after I made the claim.
I was guaranteed a phone the next day... said day (Fri) I get a text at 3.30pm saying phone will arrive MONDAY (which is then 14 days after the claim). No explenation, no apology.
I rang them up, needless to say I was fuming and all they could say that the phone was out of stock again.
I insisted on being forwarded to a senior person, after 20min waiting in the line, I just get an apology. No further explanation, no reimbursemnet, no attempts to get me a new phone sooner.
When I asked what costumer service that is to leave me 2 weeks without a phone, the woman said I was more than welcome to get a rental phone from O2 for £25!!
I am still waiting for that phone, but it’s needless to say that’s me done with O2 insurance and O2, my contract runs out in 2 months and they will never see me again.

Have you made a claim?